Does anyone know of a way to:

1) Quickly verify what the date/time/timezone is of all the computers on a netowrk.

2) Be able to quickly set those that are off.

I have tried Apple Network Assistant 3.5.2, but it can only "SET the time and date".
Retrospect backup can set the time (I don't know if the date get's set), but I find
nothing that sets the time zone.

If I don't find something I will try to applescript one, but thought I'd check first.
If anyone wants to know the solution to this yell and if I get one I will forward it
to you.

*               Apple Solution Expert Member                *
*                Apple Product Professional                 *
*          Apple Developer Connection Select Member         *
* Thomas Myers,                  | MAILTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* ITA,Inc.                       | http://www.itainc.com    *
* 1250 Scottsville Road, Ste 2   | Phone: (716) 328-7380    *
* Rochester, New York 14624-5757 | FAX:   (716) 328-8269    *