I'm wondering if anyone could point me to an existing script to shutdown and
resume a 4D Server that is running on a machine with Retrospect Client.  The
User Manual suggests using QuicKeys or AppleScript to force 4D to write the
data cache to disk.  The closest thing I've been able to find is a
client-side script to pause and resume a WebStar server.  I suppose that
could be modified to handle 4D, but if something already exists, I'd sure
like to know.  Or if someone could tell me how to configure QuicKeys to
handle this, that could be the ticket.

Phil Geller
WorkingMacs