Sorry to but in here.  I do not have an answer to your question.  I don't
currently use the backup server feature.  I was just wondering what the
advantages are of that compared to the script feature?  I have Retrospect
running on a G4 with ASIP 6.3 running on it.

Thanks,
Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman ([EMAIL PROTECTED])