At 11:33 PM -0500 2/21/00, Ben Liberman wrote
>>Any news yet on the firmware update which Yamaha were alleged
>>to have delivered to Dantz to address the problems with the
>>6416 CD-RW drive?
>Yamaha said, 3 1/2 weeks ago, that they would have it on their web
>site in a few weeks... I'd give 'em a few more to polish it :-)

Problem is that Yamaha sent me a note on Feb 12 stating that this
isn't something they can fix.

Matthew told me Dantz is working on straightening it out now.

I'd also like an answer, because APS has agreed to refund my money,
but I'd love to keep the 6416 if they could just work out this

If anyone has a recommendation for a good replacement I'd surely
appreciate hearing it.

Jane White