I am running a Retrospect 4.1 server that backs up a mixed platform of PC's
and Macs. On the PC's, we have a script that is set to backup only the Data
directory on each drive. The problem is that it backs up the Data directory
and the files that are in the directory, but not sub-directories. Why?

I have tried using "enclosing folder" before, but it seems to get all the
contents of "Data" and the contents of the folder that encloses data, not
just the contents within data.

Regards,

Ron Livingston
Systems Engineer
Siecor RD&E
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My words speak for themselves. They do not reflect polices or endorsements
on behalf of  Siecor.