I have both and it's 100% trouble-free.

I have a slightly different setup - 7300/180 running 8.6 - but I don't
think that should matter. Just make sure your scsi cards/
drivers/firmware are happy with your hardware.

How large are your "large volumes of audio data"? Wouldn't tape backup
be easier?

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*