That must be some conscientious group of users you have there. Maybe an
applescript could make this work.

The backup server is designed around the principle that users will never
initiate a backup of their own, at least not according to any reliable
schedule. Even if this is going to be part of your backup scheme, I hope
you will continue to run regular backups at night off the server... user
backup is too important to be left to the users!

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*