Late last year I bought Retrospect Express and found it excellent
working with my syjet.  Unfortunately the syjet died and for the past
2 months I have been having a very frustrating time trying to find
out what would be the best CD-RW replacement.

It seems that the models Dantz says are compatible on their list are
always "out of stock"

I use a Mac 7200/90 and I have noticed the APS line seems to be
popular but the Yamaha 4x4x16 and 6x4x16 innards have caused grief.

  Now they are selling a 8x4x24 SCSI.  Will it work with my Retrospect
Express?  If not now, do you think they will eventually have a
Retrospect Express working with it?

Is there a Cd-RW that would be the ideal problem-free machine that I
should be looking for.  Speed is not that important - good service is.
Bruce Haig                 Explorers of the West Sketchbook Project

New address:

Historical Research Centre  * 1115 - 8 Ave. S. * Lethbridge, Alberta,
Canada   T1J 1P7