I am using Retrospect Express 4.2 with a Yamaha CDR 6416. I have the
beta firmware update  (ver t.0d) for the Yamaha drive and backups
have been working flawlessly. Currently I'm running OS 8.6. I am
planning to upgrade to OS 9 and wonder if Retrospect Express 4.2 and
the CDR drive will continue to work under OS 9.

If anyone knows one way or the other, I'd appreciate knowing.

David Kelley