I am using Retrospect Express 4.2 with a Yamaha CDR 6416. I have the
beta firmware update  (ver t.0d) for the Yamaha drive and backups
have been working flawlessly. Currently I'm running OS 8.6. I am
planning to upgrade to OS 9 and wonder if Retrospect Express 4.2 and
the CDR drive will continue to work under OS 9.

If anyone knows one way or the other, I'd appreciate knowing.

David Kelley
David E. Kelley                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
History and East Asian Studies            Oberlin College, OH, USA