From: Church Initiative WebMaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 11:02 AM
To: retro-talk
Subject: Changing IP address

My company is currently using manually assigned IP addresses, but is
changing to use a DHCP server for dynamic IP addressing. Is there anything
that I need to be concerned about with respect to Retrospect?  In other
words, does changing a clients IP address effect the backup process?  What
are your suggestions?

Thanks,
<><
Stiles Watson