According to the FAQ, this error is that the server can't connect to
the client. I wait for the server to back up my laptop, and nothing
happens. I can either Timbuktu to the server and re-run the script
okay, or I can go to the server and get the client info (for example,
available volumes) and then re-run the script with no problems.

Any one have any ideas what's going on?

adam
Adam Gerstein                 O- |              | AuctionComic.com - the
ComputerBoy! Consulting & Design | http://      | only site for all your
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             | snickersnot  | your comic book needs!
http://www.computerboy.com       | .com         | http://www.auctioncomic.com