Sorry...

"In the Preferences folder on each of your servers" should read "In
the Preferences folder on your 8500"

-Jim

What if you were to set the primary interface to your internal
network(in the TCP/IP control panel) and then set up the cable modem
as the secondary interface, through IPNetRouter.

That way, the computer would think that it was 192.168.0.2, and
IPNetRouter should still work fine.

----
Or you could try this, but IPNeRouter might not like it:

In the Preferences folder on each of your servers, create a
text file named "IP Secondary Addresses".

Contents of "IP Secondary Addresses" file:
ip=192.168.0.2
----

HTH,

Jim Grisham, IT Director