I have been experiencing the same problem for over 3 months now. I have
two server both running OS 8.6 and ASIP 6.2 and each time they were
backed up I got -519 network communication error on which every server I

remotely backed up. I solved that issues by subdivided the script into
smaller chunks, I can successfully backup the remote servers that way
but after the backup runs and people start to log back on the ASIP
server crashes and I must reboot.
I am in the process of eliminating the files that are causing the
problem but with 40 GB of data that moves around it is not a small task.

I have ran Norton and Disk First Aid neither found any problems. I
recently received Disk Warrior, it didn't seem to find much. However, I
have not rebuilt the directory yet, because of time limitation and I'm a

little leery since the directory can't be duplicate because lack of HD
space. Anyone have any experience with Disk Warrior?