Owen Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm having problems recycling user licences.
> I remove an unused license by going to the Clients list and choosing
> Forget. . .
> Then when I go to setting up a new client, and put in the old reg no,
> it comes up about the licence being already in use.

Sounds like you're using the old Client Installer, Owen. You only have to
enter a password; there is no longer a request to enter an activator code.
All codes are now kept by the Retrospect host application. Be sure you're
using the 4.2 Mac or 5.1 Windows installers.

Current installers are available from our FTP site. Both downloads include
the Mac and Windows Client Installers -- just choose the one appropriate to
your OS.

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development