>Subject: Re: onstream deal??
>From: "Fred Turner, III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:31:34 -0500
>
>>Just a note on our experience with OnStream.  We bought an Internal
>>ADR30 drive and installed it in a PowerTowerPro 350.  We immediately
>>lost everything on the SCSI chain.  The drive works fine but I no
>>longer can use my Zip, Jaz drives.
>
>Try checking ID #'s and termination. I have a internal drive in an
>external case on the external chain of an 8600 (which also has a second,
>built-in SCSI bus, plus an ATTO UW card) with another hard drive and
>CD-burner, and I can see everything just fine...

We did that and couldn't get it to work at all no matter what
configuration we tried.  After putting in 4 hours of messing around,
the boss finally told me to get the darn thing working and forget
about everything else on the SCSI chain.  He's seriously thinking
about going back to a SONY drive which was running flawlessly but
didn't have the same capacity as OnStream.

Did you have luck right away when you installed yours?

Trevor