Hi All,

Isn't it true that when I choose the "Restore Entire Disk"
option, RS would restore my volume back to what it was when the
chosen snapshot was taken?

Assume I have a folder wherein there were 3 files: A, B, and C.
I did a full backup of it (snapshot 1). Then I deleted A, and
modified C, and did a normal backup (snapshot 2). Now when I
restore from the second snapshot, only B and revised C should be
there, right?

I'm asking because I've seen the opposite too many times to
ignore. In several occasions RS restored files that existed when
the original full backup was done but were removed later. Is
this a bug? Or am I totally wrong about what RS should do in
such circumstances?

I'm using RS Desktop on Windows 2000.

--
Best regards,
 Ming-Li                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]