yes, buy a tape drive. It will pay for itself very quickly.

Say the following words to your boss:

"Sooner or later there WILL be a catastrophic computer failure resulting in
data loss.
You can either spend a small amount of money on a backup tape drive, or a
large amount of money rebuilding the lost data by hand"

(Didn't you always secretly wish to be an insurance salesman?)

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.