I've seen something like that when transferring data between storage sets,
esp when going from a tape with multiple snapshots to a disk file. I found
that you can OK the error and then it keeps going along normally.

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*