>Actually no, you can see from my log that it actually reports an incomplete
>backup due to arriving at wrap-up time at 8:30am. Just to make it clear, it
>does not go through all my clients and I always have some not beeing backed
>up on a nighly basis.

Thanks for clarifying. Do any of these people have their Macs set to go
to sleep? I find my wife's PowerBook won't wake up for backup.

Dan Knight, information systems manager       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <http://www.bakerbooks.com>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

  Macs for productivity, Unix for stability, Windows for solitaire