Hi Steve,

We had a Rhapsody client in preview release form that's different from what
we need to do for a Mac OS X public beta client. We are working on something
for the Mac OS X public beta, but I don't have an ETA yet. This is important
to us, though, so stay tuned.

I'm certain that the current Mac client won't do the job.

Best regards,

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development

Steve Maser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked: