Or would it be possible to back up OS X by having the Mac client
installed when starting the "classic" environment?

(I haven't tried this yet, but I thought I'd ask -- at one point
there was a beta OS X Server client, wasn't there?)

- Steve
--

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.