This is a clarification on a recent question sent in by Sam Edwards on using the VXA
autoPAK library with Retrospect.

You don't need the ADK.  But you do need a special build of Retrospect 4.3 for the VXA
autoPAK.  This special build is available from Dantz support and you can contact them
directly for it.

Important: Once you have the special autoPAK build installed, please make sure the ADK
is uninstalled for everything to work properly.

--
Frank Saab + Ecrix Corporation