can you help resolve a retrospect crash: Retrospect is version 4.3b1 on a
Mac G4 running OS9.  Client is Win98 with Retrospect client v5.1, I am
running a backup server script.
The error is:
  System clock seems to have changed, expected dd/mm/2000, hh:mm:ss
       dates times and statistics may be inaccurate.
      Internal consistency check failed:
      assertion check at "elem.c-811"

Backup server stops with general error.  This is now happening on TWO of my
Win98 clients - I have to forget them in order to run my server.
Thanks in anticipation

Mark Witrylak
Computer Support Team

Ysgol Seicoleg                                  School of Pyschology
Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor                         University of Wales, Bangor
Adeilad Brigantia                               The Brigantia Building
Ffordd Penrallt                                 Penrallt Road (Off College Rd)
Bangor                                          Bangor
Gwynedd LL57 2AS                                Gwynedd LL57 2AS
Cymru                                           Wales

ffon:   01248 388214                            Tel: 01248 388214
ffacs:  01248 382599                            Fax: 01248 382599