I get this error quite a bit but it is intermittent?  One night backups may
work fine and the next night I may get this error on one of my volumes?
We are using a central backup server with an HP Surestore 818 Library
attached.  The backup server is a 600Mhz NT4 Server with 256MB of RAM and
plenty of local drive space.  Our network is all TCP/IP with NT 4 and
Win2000 Servers and 10/100 Switches.  Any ideas as to what causes this and
to how to fix?

Thanks!

David