Hello Ben,

The current versions of Retrospect for the Macintosh do not support the
barcode capability of various tape library's that are on the market.

Perhaps sometime in the future the good people at Dantz ( Craig are you
listening ? ) will add some of these library functions to the Retrospect for
Work Groups or possibly as an accessory pack that can be purchased

        R o b e r t   T .  E d m i s t o n
        Macintosh  / Telecomm Systems Administration
        N E C  R e s e a r c h  I n s t i t u t e  I n c.
        I n f o r m a t i o n  T e c h n o l o g y  S e r v i c e s
        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        609/ 951-2511 V o i c e / F a x
        609/ 951-2925 F a x