    From:   Ben Eastwood
    Reply To:       retro-talk
    Sent:   Tuesday, 5 December 2000 3:52 AM
    Subject:        BSOD with Retrospect 5.1 Server

    I get a reproducable blue screen on a compaq 1600 R with two smart array
    controllers (221 and 3200) both controlling RAID 5 arrays. The crash
    happens everytime I  do the device scan. I think it's related to the RAID
    controllers, but I'm not sure. Has anyone seen this behavior before?
    Machine is running NT 4.0 SP 6a, and we have St Bernard's Open File Manager
    on it as well.

    To subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Archives:        <http://list.working-dogs.com/lists/retro-talk/>