From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of serge
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 8:44 AM
To: retro-talk
Subject: (wrong version)

We recently had a strange message while attempting to restore files that
were on a DLT tape.
Retrospect wanted a specific tape, and when we put this one into the DLT
there was the icon of a normal DLT tape but retrospect was unable to
identify the header (the name); in place of it we had "(wrong version)".
A second tape from our alternate set of backup had the same problem.
Our second DLT had no problem with this tape.
Could it be due to the fact that those tapes were once used in a Unix-based
backup system (but, obviously, erased)?

--
Serge Paulus
Helpdesk