Andrew-
If the issue is open files not being backed up, you could try Open File
Manager from St. Bernard Software, which I use, with some success, to back
up a Lotus Notes server.
There are issues with Services for Macintosh which I have yet to work out,
but other than that it seems pretty cool.
--Ben

"andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/21/2000 10:19:22 AM

Please respond to "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>