Dantz has also released an Exchange Agent that will, in tandem with your
regular backups, allow a full backup and restore of an Exchange Server. For
more information, see:

http://www.dantz.com/index.php3?SCREEN=exchange_agent&sid=RipaIc3mBUZGLXaf

Soon to come: agents for Exchange 2000, SQL and other databases.

HTH,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/