I am attempting to backup a particular volume on a Digital OpenVMS system. I
am using NFS client software on my NT server to mount the volume and I am
running Retrospect Server 1.51.

I am performing a normal backup and all files are being copied and matched
to previous backups perfectly.

A problem occurs when I reboot the VMS system. Retrospect decides to backup
every file again. It seems that Retrospect is not matching the selected
files to the previous backup catalogue properly. Snapshots of previous
sessions confirms that there are not changes to file dates, sizes or names
after the reboot.

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Julian