I have a script set to duplicate a volume using Retrospect Express 4.3.

The script makes a copy of an existing drive on another drive. After a few
weeks of daily backups this way, I noticed that the destination was much
larger than the original in size. When I investigated further, I found that
the duplicate doesn't make an "identical copy," but copies new or changed
files to the destination, but doesn't delete files from the destination that
have been deleted on the original. Thus, I had both an "Applications" folder
and an "Applications (Mac OS 9)" folder in the destination after upgrading
to Mac OS 9.1.

I'd like to use Retrospect to make an exact copy of a drive--and to delete
files on the destination that I've deleted on the original. How do I do
this?

Thanks.

-Michael Lach