Hi Cyril,

>you might also want to send additional data through your ssh tunnel, just to
>keep it running. It looks like if you don't SSH >needs some kind of
>"flush", which we have never cared to implement since RS links are always busy.

Yup this is a good idea. I will see how retroshare-nogui behaves first
and then see what else is required.

>I assume you're running a very recent version of the software? Otherwise, you
>need to know that we recently add such a >flush on the client side, which

Is this the same change that you had pointed me to via the para pasted
below in your mail on July 25th? If it is then I am using Retroshare
around that time - I had downloaded the codebase once you had made me
aware of this.

>This does not seem like a crazy amount of traffic either. I'm not sure which
>version of RS you're
>using, but a few weeks ago, I fixed a bug that would cause SSL packets to hang
>in the pipeline until
>a new packet arrives.

Thanks.

Bye for now