** Changed in: revager

--
After clicking on the "PDF Export" button, RevAger might freeze for 20 seconds
or more
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/495152

Status in RevAger: New

Bug description:
After clicking on the "PDF Export" button, RevAger might freeze for 20 seconds
or more. After that, the normal "save as" dialog pops up. This behaviour has
been experienced in our today's real world usage test. The affected scribe
reported, the he also experienced this behaviour one time before already.

The scribe was using a common Samsung? Window 7 machine, because he didnt bring
a VGA adapter for his OS X notebook. So both platforms seem to be affected. I
asked the scribe to commit more information on the reproducibility of this bug,
and I hope we can supplement the details here soon.