Hey John

Sorry for the late reply, again - I don't really have much time for
Revelation these days :(

Anyway, I've committed a modified version of your patch in r568. I've
stripped away much of the key handling stuff, since I don't want to add
lots of custom UI and infrastructure just for a single file format. If I
did this for all the various file formats, the UI and code would become
a bloated mess.

The downside of this is that a new LUKS file is created every time you
save, overwriting any extra keys and stuff. You solved this by
preserving the header between loads and saves, but that doesn't really
fit with how datahandlers are currently implemented. A possible
compromise could be to supply the export_data() method with a copy of
the existing file data if an existing file is found - that way, you
could extract the header from there.

Also, the old file format is still the default, so you will need to use
import/export to open LUKS files. I'll consider using LUKS as a default
crypto backend when (if?) I implement the new file format.

It would be great if you could have a look at it, do a bit of testing,
and suggest any improvements before I do a release.

Thanks again!

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/