Hi!

I have just discovered revelation, but before I can use it, I need a
non-X way to access the passwords as well. I have seen a promise of
writing a shell program to access the file, but I guess that won't
happen soon.

In the meantime, could you provide just a simple shell or python snippet
to just decrypt the file, and dump its contents to stdout? Just
something that would keep all parts of a password entry relatively near
to each other, so that I could "grep -5" it for a name and get the
password?

Or at least please point me at the place in the code where decryption
takes place, and maybe I can hack something like this myself.

Marcin
--
Marcin Owsiany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown