Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2013 by ForHisWord: Freedroidrpg level editor chrashing after
attempt to save.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
-- freedroidrpg 0.14.1.
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open freedroidrpg level editor.
2. hit the save button in the top right.
3. Witness crash of level editor.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
--I expected it to save.
--What I saw instead was the level editor crashing without saving any of my
What operating system are you using? What browser?
-- Operating system, Ubuntu 10.10
-- browser, Firefox
Please provide any additional information below.
See attached file for a screen shot of what terminal displayed after the
Screenshot.png 71.7 KB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at