Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2310 by fanny.st...@gmail.com: git diff is invalid when using
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running? 1.6.1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Git commit a change: $ git commit foo.txt
2. Make a local change in your working tree: $ vi bar.txt
3. git status should show
and git show HEAD should show the modifications of the foo.txt file.
4. post-review --parent=HEAD^
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
post-review should upload the diff of the HEAD commit, not the diff of the
HEAD + the modifications of bar.txt as it uploads currently.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux, Opera 10.x
Please provide any additional information below.
Note that this worked well with 1.5.1 so it seems this is a regression.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at