Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2468 by b2larrys...@gmail.com: Permissions problem after
re-open. Original author cannot access the request.
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create a review group which includes all users for a project/repository
2. Create a invite only repository
3. Add the review group from #1 to the repository permissions list
4. Have a user create a review request. Assign other people to the review
as reviewers. The obviously must come from the review group created in
#1. Do not add yourself in the People field.
5. Verify you can still access/change info in the request.
6. Close the request as 'Submitted'.
7. Re-open the request.
8. At this point all users added in step#4 can see the review but the
original author of the review request cannot.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
All users added in step#4 can see the review but the original author of the
review request cannot.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Windows, Linux. Chrome/Chromium, Firefox, IE
Please provide any additional information below.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at