Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2544 by lukasz.k...@gmail.com: HTTP 500 when performing search
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Enter any phrase to the search field
2. HTTP 500 will occur with following error in log file:
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 111, in get_response
response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
line 21, in _check
return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
line 1115, in search
for hit in searcher.search(parser.parse(query))]
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Search result or information, that no results were found.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Please provide any additional information below.
pylucene version: 2.3.1-1.1ubuntu2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at