Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2742 by krleusc...@gmail.com: Unable to determine correct form
fields when adding a new repository from the admin
* NOTE: Do not post confidential information in this bug report. *
* If you need immediate support, please contact *
* reviewbo...@googlegroups.com *
What version are you running?
1.7 beta 1
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
On a development server running the default bundled
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Log into an administrator account
2. Visit http://localhost:8080/admin/db/scmtools/repository/add/
3. Select GitHub as the Hosting Service from the drop down (under
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Selecting a hosting service should show only the options that apply to that
hosting service under Repository Hosting. Instead, all options are
displayed, regardless of the selected hosting service.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Mac OS X 10.8.2, Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89
Please provide any additional information below.
of object [object Window] is not a function". Problem appears to have been
introduced by commit 27dca3b.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at