Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 2959 by ceesjan....@gmail.com: post-review with bzr,
--guess-fields, --revision-range is inconsistent re: revisions
What version are you running?
Developmental versions of ReviewBoard and RBTools, checkout 2013-04-19
What steps will reproduce the problem?
01. bzr new --feature-branches
02. cd ~/tmp
03. bzr checkout bzr+ssh://email@example.com/srv/bzr/temp_testing/trunk/
03. cd trunk
04. echo "First commit" > some_file.txt
05. bzr add some_file.txt
06. bzr commit some_file.txt -m "My very first commit"
07. echo "Second commit" >> some_file.txt
08. bzr commit some_file.txt -m "My very second commit"
09. echo "Third commit" >> some_file.txt
10. bzr commit some_file.txt -m "My very third commit"
11. echo "Fourth commit" >> some_file.txt
12. bzr commit some_file.txt -m "My very fourth commit"
Now by using post-review with --revision-range='2..3' and --guess-fields
will show a difference in revision range interpretation.
The diff being uploaded contains just one revision:
=== modified file 'some_file.txt'
--- some_file.txt 2013-04-21 13:05:46 +0000
+++ some_file.txt 2013-04-21 13:05:59 +0000
@@ -1,2 +1,3 @@
The review description contains two revisions:
Attempting to set field 'description' to ' 3 Ceesjan Luiten
My very third commit
2 Ceesjan Luiten 2013-04-21
My very second commit' for review request '1'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The diff and the review description should show the same amount of
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.