Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium
New issue 3597 by alexey.n...@gmail.com: Interdiff shows incorrect file
status; cannot handle deleted files
What version are you running?
2.0.8, Subversion repository
What's the URL of the page containing the problem?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Submit a diff that contains the changes in the following files:
- `A' (modified)
- `B1' (renamed to `B2' and modified)
- `C' (modified)
2. Make another modification of `A', submit revision 2 of the diff
3. Try to display the interdiff between revisions 1 and 2.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The expected output is to see only the change in `A' in the interdiff, both
in file list and in the actual diff display
Instead, there a number of issues:
- `A' is displayed with an exclamation mark icon /!\, even though the
actual diff for `A' is loaded successfully.
- `B1' diff (pure deletion) fails to load with the following message: "list
index out of range This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage,
or an issue with the format of your diff. Please try again, and if you
still have trouble, contact support."
- The last file in the list, `C' is forever displayed with the "spinning
circles" animation, even though the actual diff has loaded successfully.
What operating system are you using? What browser?
Linux; tried Firefox and Chrome.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all
issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.