Hi

The command that issues svn info - has funky end of line characters, which
makes the decoding of the base url wrong, which makes the replace slashes
command wrong, which leads to a diff which is missing the lead slashes,
which leads to the diff being wrong.

the fix? do a strip on incoming values.
    def svn_info(self, path):
        """Return a dict which is the result of 'svn info' at a given
path."""
        svninfo = {}
        for info in execute(["svn", "info", path],
                            split_lines=True):
            parts = info.strip().split(": ", 1)

notice the strip() hidden in the last line.

Terry Rankine