Let me add some clarification.  I have many versions and many files
checked in over the last several months.  Do I have to determine the
first revision number when the file was added?  I tried:

post-review -n --revision-range=1 filename

and got:

Failed to execute command: env LANG=en_US.UTF-8 svn diff --diff-
cmd=diff -r 1
["svn: Unable to find repository location for '' in revision 0\n"]

I'm sure this is because my file did not exist on the trunk 1.  Any
thoughts on how to get the diff if a version of the file has already
been commited in SVN?

Thanks,
Harry