I am trying to start review a new file with no previous revisions and
am wondering if there is an easy way to create the diff file?  What I
do now is:

diff -u -N filename /dev/null > mydiff

Then edit mydiff to include dummy revision information, such as adding
(working copy) and (revision 0) after the filenames in the first 2
lines, but this is not a good solution for all my users.

I did not see an argument to post-review to treat missing files as

Any ideas on how to review a brand new file?