This still doesn't look correct. PythonPath in your new code is still
pointing to invalid locations. I'm shocked it works at all.

I recommend running ./configure and then looking at the
apache-modpython.conf in contrib/conf/. You'll want to use that as a base
for this.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.