One of the popular tutorials for getting review board set up says to
put a bunch of Alias commands in your apache config file for the
reviewboard vhost.  When I followed this to set things up, I had the
same problem until I got rid of the Alias lines.  If those are there,
delete them and everything should be fine.  If that isn't the case,
maybe post the relevant parts of your Apache config?

Kevin