hmmm, is there anywhere that the error may be logged or displayed?
it's not in the Apache logs and an exception isn't being raised. I'll
have a deeper look and see if I can debug what's going on.

To answer your q:

We're using a subversion repo and I'm using "svn diff [path] >
diff_file.diff" to create the diff.

On Sep 16, 11:34 pm, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This sounds like a bug. It certainly should be redirecting. It's possible
> there's an error somewhere that is not being shown late in the creation
> process.
> What kind of repository type are you using, and how did you generate the
> diff?
> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VMware, Inc.
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM, fharrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The "Create Review Request" button doesn't redirect to request-edit
> > page. The request is created and accessible but I have to find it,
> > click on it and edit it, which is kind of frustrating (and probably
> > why the uptake here is minimal).
> > Is this designed behaviour, a bug or have I configured something
> > incorrectly?
> > F.
To post to this group, send email to