I'm still struggling to get reviewboard installed on my Windows server
using Apache 2.0.  I've got the mod_python module loading and
reviewboard passing the basic tests with the built-in server, and I'm
trying to finish off my Apache installation.  I think I'm stuck on the
timeouts because I still don't have mod_fastcgi installed.  I'm
getting the "Review Board is taking a nap" message when I navigate to
the server.

I'm trying to build mod_fastcgi from the source, but I don't have VS
6.0.  I only have VS 8.0 and the projects don't convert properly

Does anyone have a version of mod_fastcgi.so that I can use with
Apache 2.0 under Windows?

Is there another workaround for the Apache configuration so that we
don't get the timeout/nap message?

The only Apache config docs I can find for reviewboard are the two
example conf files.  Are there any other docs I should know about?

Dan Wexler