The repository path you're using is Review Board's SVN repository, not your
own. This implies you're running post-review from a Review Board checkout.
Make sure to run it from your repository's checkout and then follow the
instructions in post-review on setting it up for that repository.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 6:22 AM, 13Strider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> CAn anyOne Help me with this ? im using post-Review
> {'username': 'root', 'password': '**************'}
> {'repository_path': ''}
> Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
> the list of known repositories (code 206)
> This is how my repository is set up in UI

To post to this group, send email to